Poncho Technical Soft-Shell Poncho Tactical Ripstop Raincoat Multi-use for Camping Hiking Climbing Backpacking Military Surplus Emergency Poncho Blanket Patrol Poncho (Black): Clothing
1. Working or going through your day in wet clothes isn’t exactly pleasant, GLORYFIRE Poncho can prevent the problem. This poncho is made of water-resistant breathable soft-shell fabric with 100% waterproof fully-taped seams throughout. The GLORYFIRE Poncho features a generous size to fit over packs/bags/chest-packs, a hood with brim section fits over head-wear and a zipper front to chin for full rain-coverage of throat. Bring along the GloryFire Poncho on your next camping trip and stay dry.
2. It features soft shell fabric construction to keep the rain off while still being somewhat breathable. It has snaps to close the sides and grommets so it can be strung up as a makeshift tent. The Poncho packs into its own front pocket which has a Hook-and-loop fasteners field on the front for displaying ID or patches. There are also Hook-and-loop fasteners fields on the shoulders, back of the head, and back.
3. Can be stuffed into its own front pocket for storage,very conveniently to take it anywhere.
4. Just 1 minute to transform to the tent. It also can act as emergency sleeping bags, picnic mats.
5. If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us, we’ll be glad to help you.
10 reviews for Poncho Technical Soft-Shell Poncho Tactical Ripstop Raincoat Multi-use for Camping Hiking Climbing Backpacking Military Surplus Emergency Poncho Blanket Patrol Poncho (Black): Clothing
Add a review
There are no inquiries yet.
Listen if are trying to save weight in your hiking pack because you need room for your solar phone charger…. this poncho ain’t for you. If you have a full beard and are headed out in the woods to build a log cabin with an axe and your bare hands, you’ll fine this pancho suitable.
Brad Daugherty –
I’m a mail carrier looking for something that kept me dry on rainy days. I decided to use it a few days ago on a day that rained all day, where I was in it over eight hours. I found no leaking through the seams, and the stitching and material seem both durable and soft, so mostly pleasant to walk in. By the end of my twenty mile walk i had some moisture on my shirt, but I’m going to assume that was sweat as even on a cool day it was warm under the poncho. Like I said, I saw no leaks in the seams and felt no water build up under the poncho. An added perk was how the water slides right off the material, leaving it to dry very quickly, leaving me with little worry of mildew or trapped gross smells; I was able to fold it back into itself by the end of my shift. I’d buy it again but hopefully won’t have to anytime soon!
Dan hein –
Love it worked great can’t what tell I can really try it out
Sean Smith –
I have only worn it once in a rainstorm since getting it and it is very well made and does a good job keeping me dry.The selling point for me is the quality of it. I wanted to buy one rain jacket that would last me for the next 50 years if need be. It will probably last much longer. Have been using a rain poncho from the Vietnam war that has lasted 50+ years and it is flimsy in comparison.The only con is being in the south where it is hot even during a nighttime rainstorm and the poncho feels like it is meant to keep you warm in a snow storm.
Comfortable and waterproof. Dries quick and the moisture does not seep through like other ponchos. BUY IT!
Thomas P. Feagins –
This came in very handy the first time I wore it. My car broke down on a day there was a torrential downpour most of the day.I can definitely say it kept my covered bits dry. The kangaroo pouch came in pretty handy as well.
Robert Rohrig –
Great poncho a little pricey but I feel it’s worth it.
A. Lansky –
I live in Oregon & bought this poncho because rainy season has begun. I was originally looking at the Hazard 4 2020 poncho but decided to try the Gloryfire because it had better reviews of water resistance.My first day of testing this poncho was at my outdoor rifle & pistol range from 8am-3pm. It rained most of the day & I stayed totally dry under this poncho while exposed to the elements. The only quip I have is that the button snaps squeak when I move but I’m sure a little oil will take care of that. If you need a poncho, this is the best $65 you can spend.
Should work for years nice
G. Thornock –
This poncho arrived just in time – only a couple of days later, my kids’ Scout troop had an outdoor service project that ended up being done in the rain, so I got to try it out for a few hours.It fit well – something I really can’t take for granted at my size. It did a great job keeping the rain out. And, it seems to be well made and should last a good, long time.I could wish that it were reversible, with a good class 3 high-vis color on the other side, but I’ve never yet found a poncho like that. In all other respects, this one seems about perfect.