Short run or wholesale bulk brochure printing is a special service offered by SiteMedia.us that allows you to create and order a smaller quantity of custom printed brochures (250 or less) or print thousands for a huge event. Brochures are a smart, versatile tool that can help you to introduce your products and services and make a good impression on potential clients. Our brochure printing services allow you to select your paper, folding, colors, and many other options, so you can create the exact brochure you have in mind. It’s as simple as sending in your design and then approving the free PDF proof. Or, utilize our design services for that special professional touch. You can even request a hard copy proof for a small fee so you can truly get your hands on the quality product that we will be creating for you and your business.
Brochure printing is an excellent option if you are looking for a marketing tool to utilize at an upcoming networking event, or if you have a new product or service that you would like to advertise. For example, a classic tri-fold brochure is an ideal format for creating a full, detailed list of your business’ products and services, or for communicating the key information about an upcoming special event.
If you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide design services, please please give us a call at +1 (954) 673-6823 or send us an email at email@example.com. Be sure to include your logo and text required as well as any other details desired. If you have any questions,
- Size 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″ and 11″ x 17″
- Short run Quantities available from counts of 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 250
- Wholesale or bulk from counts of 500, 1,000, 2,00, 5,000, 2o,000 and more!
- Colors 4/4(Full Color Both Sides), 4/0 (Printing on One Side Only)
- Ink Colors – Full-Color Front, Full Color Printed Both Sides
- Paper Stock – 100-lb Gloss text
- Folding – None, Half Fold, Tri-Fold to 3.66” x 8.5”, Roll Fold to 2.75” x 8.5”, Z-Fold to 3.66” x 8.5”, 4-Panel Fold to 2.75” x 8.5”,
- Proof – None, Soft Proof (PDF), Hard Copy Proof
- Turnaround Time – 2-4 Days, 2-3 Days
- Half Fold or Single Fold – made by folding a printed page in half. After folding, the brochure consists of four panels, two on the front and two on the back.
- Quarter Fold – made by folding in half and then half again.
- TriFold – made by folding in three equal panels.
Accepted File Formats for Online Printing & Design
We can accept a wide variety of file formats (below), however, we prefer all files to be submitted as PDF files to minimize any font, image, text, or formatting complications.
Preparation Tips See our File Preparations Tips FAQ for details on submitting the highest quality files to eliminate extra file charges or production delays.
Accepted File Types Index
.AI – Adobe Illustrator Document
.JPG – Joint Photographic Experts Group – a lossy image format widely used to display photographic images.
.JPEG – Joint Photographic Experts Group – a lossy image format widely used to display photographic images.
.PDF – Portable Document Format
.EPS – Encapsulated Postscript
.TIFF – Tagged Image File Format
Custom Quotes & Design Services
If the options you are looking for are not available, or if you do not have a print ready file and you need us to provide design services, please contact us for a Custom Printing Quote. Be sure to include your logo and text required as well as any other details desired.
Be the first to review “Brochure Printing: Custom Short Run Brochures”
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.